Need an Electrician? We offer electrical work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Doing electrical work at your own property requires a lot of precision from the person who is doing the work as well as knowledge, experience and being extremely careful. It is not something you can easily do it yourself or ask a friend to help you.
Doing electrical works at home could possible lead to an accident or burning the house down or even worse, your neighbours’ house. There are many threats when doing electrical work yourself therefore, if you lack of experience and skills, we highly advise to hire a licensed and knowledgeable contractor who can do the work for you.
At Mari’s House and Garden, we offer different services if you are in search of a professional to do an electrical work at your property:
- Replacing switches; socket outlets, lamp holders, ceiling roses, water heater switches, thermostats and elements.
- Fitting plugs, cord extension sockets or appliance connectors to a flexible cord.
- Moving, repairing or replacing flexible cords that are permanently connected to outlets or ceiling roses.
- Repairing light fittings.
- Moving switches, sockets and lighting outlets, but only if they are wired with tough plastic-sheathed cables.
- Installing, extending, or altering any cables, except the main cables that come from the street to your switchboard.
- Disconnecting and reconnecting permanently wired appliances.
- Replacing fuse wires and fuse cartridges.
How do we work?
We have came up with practical strategy plan which we always apply to a new project:
- We discuss the project with potential client including expectations and ideas as well as available budget
- We come to client’s property, look around in order to discuss ideas and give advice about possible steps to be taken before the project begins
- We make a plan of your project including information such as time frames and plastering and decorating actions achievable within your budget
- We come at client’s property and start working on agreed date.
We are here to help you! Just please contact us in order to discuss the details and
agree possible time frame and budget.
Our recent electrical work projects: