We offer kitchen fitting and renovating in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire and surrounding area.
Fitting a new kitchen is a hard and tricky work.
If you are looking to purchase a kitchen or already purchased one, now there is a time to consider a professional kitchen fitting service in order to get it done properly and with as little disruption to you and your family as possible.
Mari’s House and Garden offers a full fitting kitchen service, which includes:
- Sourcing the materials
- Replacing old units with the new ones
- Fitting kitchen cupboards
- Fitting sinks
- Wiring up appliances
- Disposing of all debris
Over the years we have gain a lot of experience in fitting new kitchens. We work only with qualified specialists who we trust, who present a high level of customer service.
What makes our kitchen fitting service different from others?
- Attention to details – we are able to fit made-to-measure kitchens that have been specially done to your specifications. We pay attention to every small detail of your kitchen and make it look exactly how you designed it
- Good fitting skills – over the years we have fitted many different kitchens where some of them were very challenging therefore there is no kitchen which we would be able to professionally fit.
- Attention to budget – we know that everyone has a budget, therefore we always discuss it before the project start and do everything to provide you with the highest service and materials without spending extra money or losing on quality. We are able to fit kitchens to suit all budgets – so even if you think you do not have enough money, we may still be able to help you.
- The best quality materials at low prices – we are able to import high quality materials at lower prices what make the whole price of the service much cheaper without compromising on quality
- Cleanliness – before we leave, we make sure that we leave your kitchen in a good condition, exactly how it was before we started the work. We always try to cover flooring and any furniture which might stay in the room so they don’t get damaged or dirty.
How do we work?
We have came up with practical strategy plan which we always apply to a new project:
- We discuss the project with potential client including expectations and ideas as well as available budget
- We come to client’s property, look around in order to discuss ideas and give advice about possible steps to be taken before the project begins
- We make a plan of your project including information such as time frames and plastering and decorating actions achievable within your budget
- We come at client’s property and start working on agreed date.
We are here to help you! Just please contact us in order to discuss the details and
agree possible time frame and budget.
Our recent kitchen fitting projects: