We offer decking services in High Wycombe and Buckinghamshire
In the area we live, we are often exposed to heavy rains and bad weather conditions, therefore it is easier for the grass and concrete to get damaged. We should especially think about the garden appearance before the winter (in order to protect the garden and grass from heavy rains, possible snow and overall bad weather conditions) and summer (when the grass is exposed to sunlight and many other aspects which might influence the garden condition).
If you think that protecting your garden from above factors might be too much time consuming, or you just do not have a budget to pay for someone to take care of your garden on a regular basis, here at Mari’s House and Garden we are able to provide you with a decking service.
Decking is definitely an affordable and aesthetic addition to you house.
It is primarily designed for outdoor use. Decking provides a perfect solution to cover any damaged concrete or uneven ground. Moreover, with a decking construction you can easily extend your seating area in your garden
Decking can be done from woods such as:
- pressure-treated pine
- composite wood materials
Why would you choose to have decking done in your garden?
- It is a very durable and strong addition to your garden which if maintained properly will last for years despite heavy use.
- It requires a little maintenance – you just need to polish it couple of times in the year in order to keep the wood’s vibrant appearance
- Wooden decking is available in wide variety of shapes and shades, what gives you a lot of choices when matching it with your house appearance
- Decking can be done from a variety of woods what means it is perfect for people with low budget – there is no flat rate for material.
What Makes Our Decking Service Different?
- over the years we have gained a lot of experience in installing decking to the highest standards
- in order to meet your budget requirement, we often import good quality wood for a lower price
- Cleanliness – before we leave, we make sure that we leave your garden in a good condition, exactly how it was before we started the work.
- We try to be as friendly and approachable as possible so we always take into consideration your ideas and try to implement them if possible
How do we work?
We have came up with practical strategy plan which we always apply to a new project:
- We discuss the project with potential client including expectations and ideas as well as available budget
- We come to client’s property, look around in order to discuss ideas and give advice about possible steps to be taken before the project begins
- We make a plan of your project including information such as time frames and plastering and decorating actions achievable within your budget
- We come at client’s property and start working on agreed date.
We are here to help you! Just please contact us in order to discuss the details and
agree possible time frame and budget.
Our recent decking projects: