Need a Fence? We offer Fencing services in High Wycombe and Buckinghamshire!
Nowadays, we all are looking for a good level of privacy and security at our properties. Especially when spending time in the garden, we do not want to be exposed to our neighbours or busy streets. Fencing is one of those things which give you a good level of privacy without losing the space and without any extra work in order to maintain it.
Having a garden fence installed at your property gives you a lot of benefits including:
- Protection – A garden fence will make your house and garden more private and reduce the risk of burglary or vandalism. It is also very convenient if you have young children or pets and you want to ensure they stay at your property.
- Privacy – most important nowadays – no more people watching you what you and your family is doing.
- Protection against the wind– if your fence is installed properly and is done from durable material it is going to stand up and protect you and your garden from the wind. There is nothing more annoying that a horrible wind preventing you from spending time outside.
- Variety of styles – you are able to choose from many fencing’s styles and colours so there is no need to stress about matching your fence to the existing appearance of your house and the garden
What makes our fencing services different from others?
- High quality installation – over the years we have done many fence’s installation therefore we know the requirements and promise to finish our work on time
- Experience – we have worked on many distinctive projects ranging from small properties to big mansion houses
- Cleanliness – we always make sure that we leave your house and the garden exactly how it was before we started the job. We always cover the furniture which could possibly get dirty or move it on side to not damage it
- In order to meet our clients’ budget, we can import materials at a lower price without compromising on the quality
How do we work?
We have came up with practical strategy plan which we always apply to a new project:
- We discuss the project with potential client including expectations and ideas as well as available budget
- We come to client’s property, look around in order to discuss ideas and give advice about possible steps to be taken before the project begins
- We make a plan of your project including information such as time frames and plastering and decorating actions achievable within your budget
- We come at client’s property and start working on agreed date.
We are here to help you! Just please contact us in order to discuss the details and
agree possible time frame and budget.
Our recent fencing projects: